Payment: Oct. 1, 2017
Artwork: Oct. 1, 2017
|Inside back cover||6″ x 8.5″ + .25″ bleeds|
|Backside of one cover||6″ x 8.5″ + .25″ bleeds|
|Two-page spread||11″ x 8.5″ + .25″ bleeds|
|Full page||5.5″ x 8.5″ + .25″ bleeds|
|Half page||5.5″ x 4.25″ + .25″ bleeds|
|Quarter page||2.75″ x 4.25″ + .25″ bleeds|
|Logo by listing||1.5″ x .5″|
Logo should be .EPS, high-res PDF or .AI format
- Ads should be sent at 100 percent of mechanical requirements according to size of advertisement purchased, Turbomachinery Laboratory (TL) reserves the right to adjust or decrease size of advertiser’s materials to fit this size if needed.
- Ads should be in .EPS, .PDF or .PSD format with at least 300 dpi and CMYK color format.
- Ads should include a .25-inch bleed all around with a .5-inch gutter.
- Ads can be set up vertical or horizontal.
- Ads must be submitted by due date via email. Any necessary fonts or graphics that correspond with the advertisement should accompany the ad on the submittal email.
- All ads are subject to approval of the Turbomachinery Laboratory. We reserve the right to reject, at our discretion, any ad deemed objectionable, whether for subject matter, graphics, phraseology or intention. The advertiser and advertising company assume liability and responsibility for all content of ads printed.
MARTHA BARTON firstname.lastname@example.org
p: 1-979-458-8878 | f: 1-979-845-1835