No audio recording, video recording, or photography is allowed without Turbomachinery Laboratory (Turbo Lab) Staff permission. All journalists seeking to do any of these things must register as press at the Exhibitor Registration tables. By registering as press you agree to the following:
- Journalist represents a qualified news organization
- No webcasting or streaming is permitted
- TPS and/or Turbo Lab personnel may limit at its sole discretion the locations, times, and subjects for video and audio recordings and photographs
- All requests to interview the TPS Chairman or Advisory Committee Members must be made to the media contact listed below
- Members of the working press may take close-up shots of an exhibit or product display only after securing permission to do so from the involved exhibiting company. Press members are welcome to take overall shots or general shots of the exhibit hall. Individual attendees taking photographs on the exhibit floor must obtain permission from any exhibiting company whose display will appear in a photograph. Exhibitors may not photograph any other exhibit or product display within the exhibit hall without that specific exhibiting company’s permission.
- Commercial photographers, who have been commissioned by individual exhibiting companies, also will be required to comply with the same regulations as press photographers. In addition, it will be necessary for the exhibiting company to arrange for a name badge for their designated photographer. Companies may choose to use the official show photographer — see Service Contractors List for order forms.
- Photographs taken by the official show photographer are the property of the Turbo Lab and will be used for promotional purposes. No compensation will be provided for use of these photographs
- Taped information may be used for brief news reports, but must include proper identification of the symposia (name, event organizer, location, date).
- Audio recordings of technical sessions are not permitted; still photographers must get permission of the session chairperson. Photographs must be taken within the first 10 minutes of a session.
- Radio reporters must get permission from the exhibiting company before conducting any interviews in an exhibitor’s area
- Taped information may be used for brief news reports, and must include show logo (obtained from media contact).
- No final product will incorporate more than five minutes of video from the exhibition floor, without special written permission of TPS 2015
- Video recordings of technical sessions are not permitted
- Video crews must be accompanied by TPS 2015 press/marketing representative, and must check in with the press contact each day. Scheduling in advance with the media contact will ensure you get the access you need.
Please email your press enquiries to: