- In-line exhibit space will be set with 8′ high back drape, 3′ high side dividers, and a standard two-line 7″x44″ sign indicating company name and booth number. If you are on a corner you can have one side divider removed for open access. Furnishings, carpet, electrical and other services may be purchased for additional fees.
- Two Exhibitor Conference (EXH) Badges per 10 x 10 booth space.
- Company listing in the Show Guide
- Company Listing on our website
- Free flyers for distribution to your customers inviting them to attend the Exhibit Hall for free
- Post-event Attendee List in electronic format (up to 3 weeks after show)
No, the booth fee does not include furniture, electrical, internet, telephone, material handling, freight fees, labor or carpeting. However, you may bring your own furniture or carpeting in if you can carry it without assistance from a hand truck.
EXH & EAO: Two EXH badges per 10’x10’ booth space come with your booth purchase. EXH badge holders have access to the Exhibit Hall and technical sessions, while EAO badge holders have access only to the Exhibit Hall. EAO badges are not included with the booth fee; they must be purchased separately.
You may pick up your badge in Exhibit Hall C of the George R. Brown Convention Center during the following hours:
- Sunday: 4:30 – 6 p.m.
- Monday: 7 a.m. – noon, 1:30 – 5 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 – 11 a.m.
- Tuesday, Noon – 2 p.m. — PRIVATE for PAID symposia attendees and exhibit staff only
- Tuesday, 2:30 – 7 p.m. — FREE TO THE PUBLIC
- Wednesday, Noon – 2 p.m. — PRIVATE for PAID symposia attendees and exhibit staff only
- Wednesday, 2:30 – 6:30 p.m. — FREE TO THE PUBLIC
- Thursday, 9:30 a.m. – Noon — FREE TO THE PUBLIC
When can I enter the Exhibit Hall? If your badge has an Exhibitor Ribbon (EXH & EAO), you will be allowed in the Exhibit Hall two hours prior to the opening times (see question above) on Tuesday and Wednesday. You will be let in 1.5 hours earlier than the opening time on Thursday. You may remain in the Exhibit Hall when it closes for 30 minutes (between 2 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.) in preparation for Free Pass attendees.
You will be prompted by announcements to leave the Exhibit Hall each day at the closing hour. Your cooperation contributes to the security of the venue and the contents of your booth.
EXH: Exhibitor Badges. These badges are included with the booth fee.
EAO: Exhibit Area Only. These can be purchases for $150 each through August 25, 2017. After this date, they can be purchased online or onsite for $250.
How high can stands be built?Islands can go to a maximum of 20’ with hanging signs no higher than 24’ over the island. In-line stands can reach up to 8’ tall in the back 5’ of the booth space. The height limits are strictly enforced. If the stand is on a perimeter, the booth height for the back 5’ raises to 12’. We do not allow double decker stands.
Parking spaces are available in surface lots off of Polk Street and Rusk on opposite ends of the George R. Brown Convention Center for a fee of $10, and 1,400 parking spaces are available in the Hilton Americas-Houston parking garage connected by a skywalk to the convention center for up to $24 daily. Parking is also available in the underground parking facility across the street from the George R. Brown Convention Center for $12 a day or in privately owned surface parking lots and garages. Rates vary from $10 to $15 in these privately own areas.
Tundra Garage – North end of the building by Hilton/Toyota Center
- $ 10 a day/per entry (Credit Card, Debit, Cash)
Note that rates may vary depending on events at the Toyota Center.
Underground Parking at the Discovery Green – Across from Hall C at front of the George R. Brown Convention Center
- Cost $12 per day (Cash only)
- Available 24 hours
Hilton Parking Garage – Polk Street Entrance, near Hall E
- Cost ranges from $6 to $12 per day (Cash only)
Note that rates may vary depending on events
Exhibitor Move-in and Move-out Tips: Exhibitors can drop off equipment behind the George R. Brown Convention Center (GRB) in the loading dock area. The Entrance Gate is behind the GRB (Across from Hall B) off of Chartres Street, across from Walker Street. On move-in and move-out days, there is no charge to park behind the GRB Exhibitor Lot (Lot 4). During show days the cost is $10 per day to park in Lot 4, cash only. If the lot is full, exhibitors will have to park in the surrounding areas mentioned above.
May I take photos of another company’s booth or contents?No. We provide a photographer for official TPS photos. You may hire him to photograph your exhibit. Visit Service Providers (link to Service Providers in the Toolkit) in the Exhibitor Toolkit to arrange photographs of your booth.
Each exhibiting company is required to insure their exhibit against damages due to accidents at time of delivery, removal, and during the exhibition, as well as injury caused to any member of the public that may be caused by your exhibit. We also recommend that your policy cover shipment of your merchandise to and from the show.
Visit Required Liability Insurance Documents for more information and to submit your proof of insurance.
Anyone entering the Exhibit Hall is required to have badge at all times, even during Set Up. While Exhibitor (EXH) badges come with your booth fee, you may want to purchase extra badges for additional personnel to man your booth.
Visit Badge Information for details.
Additional Optional Services
The services below are available through our show Service Providers—they are not included in your booth fee. Please visit Service Providers (link to page) if require the services or equipment below:
- Audio/Video Equipment
- Cleaning Services
- Electrical Services
- Internet & Telephone
- Material Handling