THE PREMIER CONFERENCE FOR TURBOMACHINERY AND PUMP PROFESSIONALS
EXCHANGING IDEAS. IMPACTING THE INDUSTRY.
FREE PASS REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Pickup badge on level 1
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE:
The Turbomachinery & Pump Symposia is recognized worldwide as the conference to attend for the industry. There is a breadth of more than 4,500 delegates, including OEMs and end-users, that you won’t find at any other conference.
• Network with your peers
• Visit industry leading suppliers
• Observe full-sized equipment and product demos
• Get answers to your technical
350+ EXHIBITS IN:
• After-Market Services
• Auxiliary Equipment
• Compressor Manufacturing
• Gas Turbine Parts, Repair, Overhaul
• Generator Manufacturing
• Machinery-Analysis Software
• Machinery Services
• Pump Manufacturing
• Research, Training & Education
• Steam Turbine Parts, Repair, Overhaul
• Turbine and Expander Manufacturing
FREE PASS HOURS:
Tuesday, September 10
2:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday, September 11
2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 12
9:30 a.m. – Noon
- Go to the first floor of the George R. Brown Convention Center
- Locate Exhibit Hall D
- Find the FastTrack counter
- Scan the code on your confirmation email to claim your badge
- Enjoy the exhibition!
Badge pickup hours begin at:
Tuesday & Wednesday 1:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m.
SOCIAL MEDIA SCAVENGER HUNT:
Win cash just for taking photos across the exhibit floor and posting them to social media! Details on prizes and participation will be available in August.
Social Media Scavenger Hunt
TPS SHOW GUIDES:
Flip through the exhibitor listings and use a foldout map to navigate the exhibit hall. Show Guides will be available outside of Hall D and on the exhibit floor.
TPS Show Guides
Navigate the show with your smartphone! The TPS 2019 mobile app includes a list of exhibiting companies and a map of the floor.
Stop by the Innovation Presents Stage, formerly Turbo Stage, in the exhibit hall to listen to exhibitor presentations.