THE PREMIER CONFERENCE FOR TURBOMACHINERY AND PUMP PROFESSIONALS
EXCHANGING IDEAS. IMPACTING THE INDUSTRY.
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE:
The Turbomachinery & Pump Symposia is recognized worldwide as the conference to attend for the industry. There is a breadth of more than 4,500 delegates, including OEMs and end-users, that you won’t find at any other conference.
• Network with your peers
• Visit industry leading suppliers
• Observe full-sized equipment and product demos
• Get answers to your technical
350+ EXHIBITS IN:
• After-Market Services
• Auxiliary Equipment
• Compressor Manufacturing
• Gas Turbine Parts, Repair, Overhaul
• Generator Manufacturing
• Machinery-Analysis Software
• Machinery Services
• Pump Manufacturing
• Research, Training & Education
• Steam Turbine Parts, Repair, Overhaul
• Turbine and Expander Manufacturing
FREE PASS HOURS:
Tuesday, September 18
2:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday, September 19
2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 20
9:30 a.m. – Noon
- Go to the first floor of the George R. Brown Convention Center
- Locate Exhibit Hall D
- Find the FastTrack counter
- Scan the code on your confirmation email to claim your badge
- Enjoy the exhibition!
Badge pickup hours begin at:
Tuesday & Wednesday 1:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m.
SOCIAL MEDIA SCAVENGER HUNT:
Win cash just for taking photos across the exhibit floor and posting them to social media! Details on prizes and participation will be available in August.
TPS SHOW GUIDES:
Flip through the exhibitor listings and use a foldout map to navigate the exhibit hall. Show Guides will be available outside of Hall D and on the exhibit floor.
TPS Show Guides
Navigate the show with your smartphone! The TPS 2018 mobile app includes a list of exhibiting companies and a map of the floor.
Stop by the Turbo Stage in the exhibit hall to listen to exhibitor presentations. Schedule and details to come.