THE PREMIER CONFERENCE FOR TURBOMACHINERY AND PUMP PROFESSIONALS
EXCHANGING IDEAS. IMPACTING THE INDUSTRY.
WHY GET YOUR FREE PASS?
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE:
The Turbomachinery & Pump Symposia is recognized worldwide as the conference to attend for the industry. There is a breadth of more than 4,500 delegates, including OEMs and end-users, that you won’t find at any other conference.
• Network with your peers
• Visit industry leading suppliers
• Observe full-sized equipment and product demos
• Get answers to your technical
270+ EXHIBITS IN:
• After-Market Services
• Auxiliary Equipment
• Compressor Manufacturing
• Gas Turbine Parts, Repair, Overhaul
• Generator Manufacturing
• Machinery-Analysis Software
• Machinery Services
• Pump Manufacturing
• Research, Training & Education
• Steam Turbine Parts, Repair, Overhaul
• Turbine and Expander Manufacturing
NEED TO KNOW
FREE PASS HOURS:
Tuesday, September 26
2:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday, September 27
2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 28
9:30 a.m. – Noon
- Go to the first floor of the George R. Brown Convention Center
- Locate Exhibit Hall D
- Find the FastTrack counter in the first floor corridor
- Scan the code on your confirmation email to claim your badge
- Enjoy the exhibition!
Badge pickup hours begin at:
Tuesday & Wednesday 1:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m.
TPS SHOW GUIDES:
Flip through the exhibitor listings and use a foldout map to navigate the exhibit hall. Show Guides will be available outside of Hall D and on the exhibit floor.
Stop by the Innovation Presents Stage, formerly Turbo Stage, in the exhibit hall to listen to exhibitor presentations.