THE PREMIER CONFERENCE FOR TURBOMACHINERY AND PUMP PROFESSIONALS
EXCHANGING IDEAS. IMPACTING THE INDUSTRY.
WHY GET YOUR FREE PASS?
EXPERIENCE THE DIFFERENCE:
The Turbomachinery & Pump Symposia is recognized worldwide as the conference to attend for the industry. There is a breadth of more than 4,500 delegates, including OEMs and end-users, that you won’t find at any other conference.
• Network with your peers
• Visit industry leading suppliers
• Observe full-sized equipment and product demos
• Get answers to your technical
270+ EXHIBITS IN:
• After-Market Services
• Auxiliary Equipment
• Compressor Manufacturing
• Gas Turbine Parts, Repair, Overhaul
• Generator Manufacturing
• Machinery-Analysis Software
• Machinery Services
• Pump Manufacturing
• Research, Training & Education
• Steam Turbine Parts, Repair, Overhaul
• Turbine and Expander Manufacturing
NEED TO KNOW
FREE PASS HOURS:
Tuesday, September 26
2:30 p.m. – 7 p.m.
Wednesday, September 27
2:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Thursday, September 28
9:30 a.m. – Noon
- Go to the first floor of the George R. Brown Convention Center
- Locate Exhibit Hall D
- Find the FastTrack counter in the first floor corridor
- Scan the code on your confirmation email to claim your badge
- Enjoy the exhibition!
Badge pickup hours begin at:
Tuesday & Wednesday 1:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m.
TPS SHOW GUIDES:
Flip through the exhibitor listings and use a foldout map to navigate the exhibit hall. Show Guides will be available outside of Hall D and on the exhibit floor.
Stop by the Innovation Presents Stage, formerly Turbo Stage, in the exhibit hall to listen to exhibitor presentations.
Questions about Free Pass?
Contact Program Specialist Debbie Maggs for more information, firstname.lastname@example.org