Welcome! I am so glad you’re considering exhibiting at TPS. From establishing a presence in the marketplace, to generating new leads, TPS is the place where companies in turbomachinery, pump and related industries come to better their businesses.
Everything you need to know about exhibiting is located here on our website. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. We are happy to help!
Martha Barton, CEM
Exhibitor Services Director
979-458-8878 | email@example.com
The TPS staff is always helpful and has done an excellent job managing and improving the show. The support I receive before, during and after the show is invaluable and truly appreciated.Julie Tran, Metrix
TPS allows experts across various sectors to share knowledge and insights, providing valuable perspectives on the challenges being faced and solutions being utilized in the industry.Leo Perry, GIW Industries, Inc.
TPS is one of the best shows for meeting and greeting potential new customers. It is very educational to those who wish to learn more about the pumping industry.David Marlow, MPT Magazine
Everything You Need To Know About TPS
- All 10 x 10’s (3m x 3m) cost $3,200 per 100 sq. ft. (9 sq. m).
- Two (2) Exhibitor Conference (EXH) Badges per 10 x 10 booth space.
- Company listing in the Show Guide
- Company Listing on our website
- Post-event Attendee List in electronic format (up to two weeks after show, unless list has been abused in the past, or payment has not been made. See email guidelines for more information.)
See Rules & Regulations for guidelines on an acceptable booth.
- Company listing and website link on tps.tamu.edu.
- List of attendee names and email addresses, available 2 to 3 weeks after the event
- Two FREE Exhibitor badges which include:
- Access to all technical sessions and the exhibit hall.
- Immediate access to proceedings
Cancellation of Booth Space
Payment in full is due by May 16, 2022. Failure to meet deadlines can result in forfeiture of booth space.
It is the Turbomachinery Laboratory’s policy that between the payment due date and July 1, 2022 a 50% refund will be granted. Refund requests must be made in writing.
After July 1, 2022 no refunds will be granted.
Questions may be directed to Martha Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org.