Welcome! I am so glad you’re considering exhibiting at TPS. From establishing a presence in the marketplace, to generating new leads, TPS is the place where companies in turbomachinery, pump and related industries come to better their businesses.
Everything you need to know about exhibiting is located here on our website. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out. We are happy to help!
Martha Barton, CEM
Exhibitor Services Director
979-458-8878 | email@example.com
The TPS staff is always helpful and has done an excellent job managing and improving the show. The support I receive before, during and after the show is invaluable and truly appreciated.Julie Tran, Metrix
TPS allows experts across various sectors to share knowledge and insights, providing valuable perspectives on the challenges being faced and solutions being utilized in the industry.Leo Perry, GIW Industries, Inc.
TPS is one of the best shows for meeting and greeting potential new customers. It is very educational to those who wish to learn more about the pumping industry.David Marlow, MPT Magazine
Everything You Need To Know About TPS
Resources & Historical Information
- $2900 per 10’x10’ booth space. Several configurations are available
- Exhibit space is equipped with:
- 8’ tall back drape
- 3’ tall side dividers
- Standard two-line 7’’x44’’ sign indicating company name and booth number
See Rules & Regulations for guidelines on assembling an acceptable booth.
Furnishings, carpet, electricity and other amenities are available for additional fees through appointed service providers.
- Company listing in the Show Guide
- Company listing and website link on tps.tamu.edu.
- List of attendee names and email addresses, available 2 to 3 weeks after the event
- Two FREE Exhibitor badges which include:
- Access to all technical sessions and the exhibit hall. The Exhibit Hall is closed Tuesday and Wednesday mornings to allow you to take advantage of the continuing education technical sessions. It also closes from 2 – 2:30 p.m. to allow time for changes and additions.
- Early access to the exhibit hall: 8 a.m. Tuesday-Thursday
- Lunch on Tuesday and Wednesday in the exhibit hall
- Dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday at the Hilton Ballroom of Americas
- Show attendee bag
- Immediate access to proceedings
- Option to purchase Exhibit Area Only Badges
- Exhibit Area Only (EAO) badges are for personnel who work in the booth but do not wish to attend technical sessions.
- May be purchased for $150 per badge, if purchased prior to August 31, 2018. After this deadline, price increases to $250.
- Each EAO badge includes provided lunch and dinner on Tuesday & Wednesday
Questions may be directed to Martha Barton at firstname.lastname@example.org.