Attendee Email Distribution Guidelines
We understand that you may need to upload the TPS post-event attendee list into your email system. Do note that you must delete the list from your system after the one-time use. No exceptions.
We are pleased to have partnered with you for TPS, and hope the event provided a valuable experience for you and your company. To ensure the satisfaction of our TPS attendees, we require all recipients of the post-event list with attendee emails to adhere to the following guidelines:
- Companies may send out only one email to the attendee list pre-show and one post-show
- Mass emails must be sent using Blind Carbon Copy (BCC) to ensure privacy.
- Emails must contain content related to the symposia. Please clarify in the email that recipients are receiving your email as a follow-up to their attendance at the Turbomachinery and International Pump Users Symposia.
- Emails must not promote employment opportunities
- If you wish to pursue further communication with attendees, you must include an option for attendees to subscribe to your mailing list in the first email. This is the only way to continue communication with TPS attendees on the post-event list. If recipients do not opt in to a mailing list, email communication must cease.
NOTICE: Failure to comply with these rules will result in revoked access to future attendee lists. It may also result in cancellation of future trade agreements.
Should you need clarification, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: September 16, 2019