The latest information regarding TPS 2020.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE (Aug. 24, 2020) – Due to the ongoing global public health concerns related to COVID-19, the 49th Turbomachinery & 36th Pump Symposia will now be held virtually December 7-10, 2020.
CORONAVIRUS UPDATE (June 22, 2020) – Out of an abundance of caution and to slow the spread of COVID-19, the 49th Turbomachinery & 36th Pump Symposia will be held virtually in lieu of a face-to-face event. More information, including new dates, will be announced soon.
ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
1. What are the new dates for TPS 2020? TPS 2020 will be held virtually on December 8-10, 2020 with short courses on December 7.
2. What are the symposia hours? Technical sessions begin at 8 a.m. and end at 5 p.m. (CST). The virtual exhibition is available from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (CST).
3. How do I register for TPS 2020? Just head to the registration menu, scroll to find the badge type that best fits you, click on the registration button, and provide your information. You can also click the “REGISTER” button above.
4. Have registration options changed? Yes! We changed registration options to those that best fit our virtual event. You can now register for a Full Symposia pass, a Symposia & Short Course pass, a Short Course only pass, or register as an Exhibitor and purchase a booth. More information on registration options here.
5. Is there a special plug-in that I need to attend this virtual event? No, you do not need a plug-in for the functioning of the TPS 2020 Online website. However, you cannot run our platform using Internet Explorer.
6. How can I network at TPS 2020? TPS 2020 Online features virtual networking opportunities, such as Chat and Matchmaking, that allow attendees to meet future partners and gather with like-minded colleagues. Attendees can schedule virtual face-to-face meetings with partners and attendees. For real-time networking and community building, a live chat room provides a space where attendees can learn and grow together.
7. Will you still have exhibitors? Yes! Exhibitors will host their own virtual booths. You will be able to chat and set up a networking meeting with exhibitors via their virtual booth.
8. How can I access my registration information? You will receive your login information, including badge number, via email after registering. If you have issues accessing your registration information, please contact Jeannie Galindo at email@example.com.
Other questions or concerns? Please contact the appropriate TPS staff for your registration category:
Jeannie Galindo: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martha Barton: email@example.com
AUTHORS & LEADERS
Ashton Drollinger: firstname.lastname@example.org