Current, past, and future rotating equipment engineers, educators, and end-users from the United States and beyond are invited to come together to learn & share at the 52nd Turbomachinery and 39th Pump Symposia (TPS) in Houston, Texas. Join us September 25-28, 2023 at the George R. Brown Convention Center as we come together as one engineering community to network and learn from leading experts in the turbomachinery, pump, power, water, aerospace, chemical, manufacturing, and other industries.
At this year’s TPS, we are looking for speakers and topics to showcase what it means to be a rotating equipment specialist within our engineering community. We are more than just our individual fields of expertise. TPS brings together some of the brightest minds and largest companies in the oil and gas capital of the world.
Share your expertise with professional engineers at a nationally recognized conference. Accepted presenters will receive:
- Recognition on the conference website with a headshot photo, biography, and session description.
- A customized press release announcing your participation and contribution to the conference to share with your employer and/or clients.
- Assistance with (and guidelines for) promoting your session on social media outlets.
- Follow-up survey results and comments related to your presentation.
- The unparalleled opportunity to give back to the professional engineer community.
- The opportunity to network with leading oil and gas professionals on the exhibit floor
Are you or do you know a dynamic speaker who would like to present at TPS 2023 on one of the following topics? Please visit our speaker submittal form.
- The Future of Rotating Equipment in your Sector
- Mentoring, Management, Leadership, Organizational Management, Succession Planning
- Marketing, Business Development, and Public Relations
- Infrastructure Evaluation and Future
- Software and Digital applications
- Emerging Technologies
- Social, Economic, Education Impact
- Empowering women in the Science, Technology, Engineering and Math Fields
- Overcoming gender roles and biases in engineering
- Resilience and Green Technologies
- Industry Trends
- Disaster Case Studies and Problem-Solving
- Remote Working Culture and Development
All speakers & topics must be submitted through the online form and those selected will be contacted by early August.
Priority Consideration Deadline: July 27th, 2023 at 5:00 pm CST
TPS 2023 is a must-attend event for anyone who wants to stay up-to-date with the latest technological trends and innovations in the field. Registration is now open online at tps.tamu.edu/register/. For more information on TPS 2023, including the event schedule, exhibiting company list, registration procedures, and more, visit tps.tamu.edu.
The Turbomachinery & Pump Symposia is the premiere conference for rotating equipment engineers and technicians worldwide, spanning oil and gas, petrochemical, chemical, power, aerospace, and water industries. The expert-selected technical program combined with an international exhibition is the perfect platform for networking with and learning from colleagues, OEMs, and end-users. TPS, founded in 1972, is organized by the Turbomachinery Laboratory, a center of the Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station (TEES) and member of The Texas A&M University System.
ABOUT THE TURBOMACHINERY LABORATORY
The Texas A&M Engineering Experiment Station (TEES) Turbomachinery Laboratory makes a vital impact on turbomachinery and related industries through research, education, and professional workforce development. Visit turbolab.tamu.edu for more information.